The Menicucci Family, life with 6!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

some news!


We are having another baby! I am due December 24th and we are all very excited. We are in the process of trying to find another house since we have officially outgrown our current one. Today I am starting the second trimester, I am 13 weeks, and I had a great ultrasound on Monday which showed a very healthy and active little one, doing flips and turns and waving at us! The morning sickness has finally started to subside and I am having an easier time eating. Please keep us in your prayers. Here is a picture of our newest family member (yes, there is just one!)

6 comments:

SJLifephotos said...

I am so excited for you guys. I didn't know you are looking for a new house...there are many in my neighborhood that are for sale!!!! Wink, Wink!
Love
Sarah Ho

Sarah said...

Congratultions "officially" Gina! Praying for you guys and of the these wonderful and exciting changes! Please let me know how we can be praying!

Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Gina! Wow! Congratulations! I had no idea that you all were planning to have another! Your family is growing so quickly. What a big, happy family! Congrats again and I'm thinking of all of you!

Love,
Amber

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is great news! I'm so happy for you guys. This new little one will be blessed with a wonderful family!

Lots of love-
Juanita & family

Anonymous said...

Cool ultrasound picture Gina! Were glad your having enough kids so we don't have to have any!! haha. Talk to you later!
Love,
Katie and Jackie

Anonymous said...

Wow - Congrats to you all... When you said you guys wanted more kids I didn't think would be soooooo soon!! A Christmas baby will make a nice present. Hopefully it should be smooth sailing for you compared to having twins. Good luck with house hunting.

Love,
Aunt Mary & Uncle Jim