

Ethan & Amber 18 months; Jackson 9 days old


Amber giving Uncle Kevin kisses (he was putting 7-up in her cup!) Brian having fun with the twins before bedtime.



Amber giving Uncle Kevin kisses (he was putting 7-up in her cup!) Brian having fun with the twins before bedtime.

Hannah cleaned up the house, set the table and poured some sparkling grape juice for Brian and I so we could have a 'date night.' This was all done while she had us busy doing a 10 step treasure hunt complete with sneaky hidden clues. It was very fun and very creative- a great Christmas gift-Thank you, Hannah!!

2 comments:
This picture is wonderful! Hope you are getting some rest Gina. Happy New Year!
Love, Laura and family
How sweet of Hannah! And creative too! I'm seriously impressed...I would never have been able to come up with that!
Post a Comment