The Menicucci Family, life with 6!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

heading up to Wisconsin

We are all excited to get up north and see Grandma and Grandpa Foreman and the rest of the family! Thursday morning we fly nonstop to Minneapolis then will drive 4 hours to get there. I'm way more worried about the drive than the flight- Amber and Ethan are not fond of long car rides. We have Baby Einstein dvds and lots of snacks to help make it easier. I'll post some pictures soon. Love,
Gina

2 comments:

amy said...

have a great time up there! i have your order when ya get back!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had lots of fun in WI! I wish I was going too! I didn't have a chance to go this summer b/c of the flight prices. So sad... Like the new house. Wow, you all have so many changes ahead of you! How exciting. Hope all is well and everyone is healthy and happy. Thinking of all of you...