
Happy Jack is jumping here in his Jumperoo, which he really enjoys! He is now sleeping through the night... I just stopped getting up with him at 4am since it seemed like it was more out of habit than actual hunger, and it took a couple of weeks with some rough crying on several mornings, but now he sleeps until about 5:40am. I try to let him "talk" until about 6am and then I get up and feed him. His favorite thing is coming into bed with me, I feed him and he falls back to sleep next to me for maybe another 30-40 minutes. He is VERY HAPPY when he wakes up then and it is quite adorable. I know this is a bad habit but sometimes I go to bed really late and just give in because I'm still so tired. So he's sleeping now from 8:00pm till about 5:45am. Naps are still hit or miss. Some days he'll go down for a nap easily in his crib, but some days he'll cry for over 1.5 hours and never fall asleep or only sleep for 30 minutes. Oh well, at least we have the nights figured out. He turned 6 months old on Saturday, what a big boy!! Oh, and he has two teeth on the bottom now too.







Lots of pictures from the pool....Grandma Menicucci and Aunt Sarah and the cousins all joined us for our first visit to the pool and we walked there since it's just here in our neighborhood. It took me a long time to get everyone ready and out the door and into the strollers. Poor Jack seemed kind of lonely in the double stroller by himself, but he really likes going for rides. It was
Jack's first time swimming and he LOVED it! The baby pool is gated so it's perfect for the little ones. Ethan preferred hanging out at the big pool with Hannah and Aunt Sarah, even though it was very cold!
The Twins turned 2 June 6th...




Here are the twins with their new squishy balls that Hannah bought them with her OWN money (she earned babysitting for our neighbors). What a nice big sister! They opened a couple of birthday presents on the real day, but we had the party the following weekend. They liked their play-doh and tool set. Ethan got to work right away "fixing" the house. We also got them some cool tricycles and an art easel for two, it has magnetic letters for the magnetic dry erase board, and a chark board on the other side. I'll post more pictures of their trikes later.



We had a little party for the twins with our Thursday Mom's Club playgroup and they had so much fun. They got all kinds of wonderful presents..it was hard to get them to open all of their gifts because they just wanted to play with the first ones they opened. I bought some yummy ice cream cupcakes from Cold Stone Creamery for the moms and kids, they were really good.




Here is Amber doing a puzzle, next to her Ethan was sitting and stealing all of the puzzle pieces and hiding them in his shorts. Neat. He can be very sweet though, here he his with little Jack, they're wearing some cute matching Elmo outfits and Ethan gave him some kisses on the arm. Later Jack was playing with his hair and wondered if he would ever grow any. He actually DOES have a little, but it's so light you can't really see it.

A few days after Ethan emptied out the milk carton on the kitchen floor (see previous post), Amber poured out a half a bag of Kix cereal that was left sitting on our table. Maybe I need to feed my kids more often :)
Brian's birthday was on Friday, June 12th and he turned 31. We've been busy with birthdays and half birthdays this month!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to the TWINS!!! The 2s are upon us huh!
I love reading your updates :)
Post a Comment