The Menicucci Family, life with 6!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

pictures of Hannah

A friend of mine from MOPS is starting to do some photography, she did this session of Hannah, doesn't she look older than 12?




Here are a few of the twins and Jack:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic of Jack is soo cute! Him and his lemons!! Bubba's pic looks really nice in black and white. Amber looks.....different. A little too fake for the Amber I know. Ethan is becoming quite the talker!! I can totally understand him now! Even Jack looks a little bigger. Can't wait to see you! love you!
Hannah

Marisa said...

Oh my gosh...she sure does and she looks just like her beautiful mommy too! I love seeing your pics :)

Anonymous said...

hey just wanted you to know that i got a REALLY cute sun dress. it is green and has white flower designs all over it. it has 2 small staps. i also got 2 pairs of flip flops. a white pair and a green with white stars all over it. I will call you probably 2maro if not i will for sure on sunday. i love you!!! :)
Hannah
Hannah

Melissa Sloan said...

Those pictures are great!! She did a wonderful job!!

Anonymous said...

hey mom,
everything is fine here. just checking in. dad is outside teaching bullet how to fetch. he is listening to me a little bit more now. he still is a pain in the butt though! :) can't wait to see you at the farm! it's going to be so much fun! Well i gtg (got to go) love, miss you!!
Hannah

Amber said...

Wait, does Hannah email now? Would love to keep in touch with her that way. Let me know if she has an email address and tell her I said hi! Your children are all beauiful!