The Menicucci Family, life with 6!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hannah's Birthday and 1st Volleyball Game!

Before: A little nervous After: Okay, that wasn't so bad!

We survived the big slumber party last Friday night; I took Hannah and four friends to a nail place to get spa pedicures. They had a great time picking out colors and getting some pretty flowers on their big toes. They even had a paraffin dip! It was better than any pedicure I've ever gotten! Then we came back to the house and they ate pizza, cake and icecream; then they all went outside for a big water fight. I'd filled up a bunch of water balloons and we got our super soakers out- they had a great time getting each other wet and I took pictures from inside the house. They watched a movie and were in bed by 11:30pm, so not too bad! I was happy to take them all home the next morning though :) Also, Hannah had her first volleyball game last night, they won the first two matches so they didn't play the third. She scored a bunch of points and did really well! Today, Ethan got his first professional haircut; in the past friends and family cut it for us, but we decided to go to the mall today and get it done! Update on the refrigerator: Best Buy didn't call, so I called them today to check on the status of the Whirlpool, apparently it's scheduled for delivery on September 8th! That's a bit long, it was ordered July 27th! Ugh...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow hannah did awesome. so good that our practicing helped! ethan's hair looks nice, so when is amber going to get her hair cut? she must take after her mom!!
jackie

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina,
I just set up an account and found your page. It looks great! (Great minds think alike)I am enjoying all the pictures!
Shaina

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Go Hannah!!! Nice serves...she dominated that court!!!

amy said...

hannah looks awesome out there! thanks for having us over last week! it was a nice outing for us, even though my kids tried to beat your kids up and eat your food. HA. isn't 15 months a SUPER fun age? sometimes i guess. not as much fun as TWO. gees. talk to you soon.